Wednesday, Mar 15, 2017 – Wednesday, Apr 19, 2017
6:30pm – 7:30pm
For dogs 5 months or younger, Puppy Kindergarten is a six-week program using positive reinforcement to teach socialization, training, activity and responsibility. Some puppies are able pick up simple commands.
- The class is structured for puppies younger than 5 months with exceptions.
- Puppies must be up to date with immunizations. Kennel cough vaccine is recommended.
- One primary handler is recommended.
- Family members may come to watch. Children must be supervised.
• Understanding of puppy behavior
• Housetraining, Chewing, Biting advice
• Proper leadership skills
• Simple obedience skills
• Puppy play time
• Simple problem solving skills using obstacles
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR CLASS
• Small pieces of soft treats
• Regular collar or a Gentle Leader head collar if appropriate (can be purchased at AWS)
• Nylon leash, no chains, ropes or flexi-leads
Puppy class is fun and will get you well on your way to well-mannered dog!
Event LocationAnimal Welfare Society, 46 Holland Road
Kennebunk, Maine, 04043
Registration is closed for this event.For more information or questions, please email: email@example.com