- Dogs must be up to date with vaccinations including rabies and have a current license with the town of residence.
- One primary instructor is required.
- Classes are held indoors if it’s raining and during winter months.
• One hour of class time
• Preparation for taking the AKC CGC test
• Accepting a friendly stranger
• Sitting politely for petting
• Appearance and grooming
• Walking on a loose leash
• Walking through a crowd
• Sit and Down on command / Staying in place • Come when called
• Reaction to another dog
• Reaction to distractions
• Supervised separation
MATERIALS NEED FOR CLASS
• 4 to 6 foot leash
• Buckle collar or slip collar