14 yrs, Male, Chihuahua
Observed to be good with easy going dogs
Adoption Fee: $99
Age: 14 years
Details about Sketch from his foster family:
“We’ve had the pleasure of providing Sketch a foster home for the last 6 weeks. A few thoughts about Sketch:
- He’s a delightful dog.
- As easy as they come.
- Friendly and very loyal . . . wants to be in the room with you, but not on your lap.
- Rarely barks. Never growls.
- Housebroken? Very! Doesn’t need paper or pads through the night.
- He loves back and belly rubs.
- Likes walks on the beach.
- He’s a little hard of hearing.
- Good appetite, twice a day. Doesn’t beg for table food.
- Unfazed by our changing summer houseguests and friendly to all.
He’s just a very good boy who deserves a wonderful permanent home.”