Terms & Conditions
COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROTOCOLS
Please note: Masks are encouraged during indoor classes at AWS. Students are asked to limit attendance to one or two handlers per dog when inside.
- Location of class may vary between indoors and outdoors, depending on weather, class content and the instructor.
- Indoor classes: We ask that you limit your party’s attendance to only one or two handlers/owners when held inside. If circumstances require you to have more than the restricted amount of attendees, please contact the training department FMI.
- Outdoor classes: During good weather months, classes will be held outside as much as possible. Each handler/owner may bring guests with them for outdoor classes.
- Please dress accordingly for the weather and do not wear open-toed shoes. Wearing bug spray may be necessary for added comfort.
- Where possible, ground markings and barriers may be used to facilitate social distancing.
- All students and dogs from a class must be completely out of the training area before the next class can enter. Please arrive on time but remain in your car or at a safe social distance until the current class has been dismissed.
- Please DO NOT let your dog greet another dog during class time. This way we can keep our dogs focused and ready to learn.
- Private consults are held primarily inside the training classroom.
- Please remain in your car or outside until your scheduled appointment time. Staff will greet you at the training room entrance promptly at your appointment time.
Scheduling & Cancellation
- Registrations for all training programs will be conducted via phone, email or website.
- Notice of any program changes or cancellations will be sent via email.
- Outdoor classes and programs may be cancelled or moved inside due to inclement weather.
For questions, please email the training department and we will get back to you as soon as we can.