Terms & Conditions
COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROTOCOLS
Please note: Masks are required indoors at AWS, regardless of vaccination status. If you need a mask when you arrive, we are happy to provide one. Masks are not required for outside classes, regardless of vaccination status, provided social distancing can be maintained.
- Location of class may vary weekly depending on weather, class content and the instructor.
- Indoor classes: Classes starting before 4:30pm are generally held indoors. We ask that only ONE handler/owner per dog attend class when held inside. If circumstances require you to have more than the restricted amount of attendees, please contact the training department FMI.
- Outdoor classes: Each handler/owner may bring guests with them for outdoor classes.
- Please dress accordingly for the weather with no open toed shoes. Wearing bug spray may be necessary for added comfort.
- Where possible, ground markings and barriers may be used to facilitate social distancing protocols.
- Students will not be allowed to congregate in any entryway, exit, or other common space before or after their lesson/class. Social distancing practices will be required.
- All students and dogs from a class must be completely out of the training area before the next class can enter. Please arrive on time but remain in your car or at a safe social distance until the current class has been dismissed.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and encouraged to use at the entrance/exit doors upon arrival and departure.
- Please DO NOT let your dog greet another dog. This way we can keep our dogs focused and ready to learn.
- Private consults are held primarily inside the training classroom.
- Social distancing practices will be required both indoors and outside.
- Please remain in your car or at a safe social distance outside until your scheduled appointment time. Staff will greet you at the training room entrance promptly at your appointment time.
Scheduling & Cancellation
- Registrations for all training programs will be conducted via phone, email or website.
- Notice of any program changes or cancellations will be sent via email.
- Outdoor classes and programs may be cancelled or moved inside due to inclement weather.
For questions, please email the training department and we will get back to you as soon as we can.