Urgent Care Grant Application
Thank you for your interest in applying to the Animal Welfare Society Community Veterinary Clinic’s Urgent Care Grant Program, a program to support income qualified pet owners who have unexpected veterinary expenses. If approved, you will be eligible for a discount towards the cost of care for your pet at the AWS Clinic. You will be responsible for paying the remaining balance at time of service.
In order to be considered for this discount, you must:
- Provide proof of identification.
- Provide proof of residency in York County, ME or proof that the animal in need of assistance was adopted from the Animal Welfare Society.
- Provide proof of income for your household.
- Have a pet in need of urgent medical care. Wellness, preventative, non-urgent and elective services will not be eligible for discounts – these services are offered at our Clinic by appointment at an affordable cost.
- Be declined for CareCredit or exhausted available funds.
To get started, please fill out the below application, and submit it, along with the requested documents, to the Animal Welfare Society Clinic as soon as possible. You will receive notification by phone or email informing you of your approval status within two business days.