The AWS is helping folks manage feral cat colonies. We are in need of traps so that we can loan them out to people willing to catch feral cats in their community. We received a grant that allows them to be spayed or neutered for free. If you would like to be part of the solution for the cat over population problem, call 207-985-3244 x 120. Learn more about Feral Cats.
As part of the partnership with the Cleo Fund, the Animal Welfare Society plans to spay/neuter more feral cats in 2015. Trapping these cats is the first step. If you wish to donate toward this cause, please consider purchasing a feral cat trap or recovery cage. We use Tru Catch traps and have the following traps on our wish list:
· Tru Catch 30FCD Fat Cat Humane Live Animal Trap (Found Here)
· Tru Catch 30D Heavy Duty Humane Live Animal Trap (Found Here)
· Tru Catch Traps Tuffy 24 Humane Live Animal Trap (Found Here)
· Tru Catch TD-2 Small Trap Divider (Found Here)
· Tru Catch TD-1 Small Trap Divider (Found Here)
· Tru Catch FCRC Feral Cat Recovery Cage (Found Here)